My Life Spent On Anime: Via Anime-Planet

MetalHeadBard's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm back, and starting over.

I'm back. 

*Que thunderous applause*

Ok, so maybe no one missed me. But you know what?  I missed all of YOU!  I'm back, and this time I am going to stay!

If I had to sum up in one word my life during the past few months it would have to be HECTIC.  I have been so insanely busy that I haven't had time for anything or anyone.  A fact that has made me very, very sad.  But now that things seem to be finally calming down a bit,  I figured I would re-open this blog.  But start with a clean slate.

Let me give you a little background as to why life has taken me for a ride.  I was jobless for six months, hence the reason I started this blog in the first place.  Back then I had all the time in the world for my hobbies (Not so much the $$ aspect though).  I love anime, gaming, and music.  So I thought, "Hey! There might be some people out there that might actually want to read about my geeky hobbies!" So BAM this blog was created.

Fast forward to the present.  I have a job in retail.  All of the sudden I went from spending 40 hours a week on my hobbies, to working 40-50.  Now it might sound like I am complaining, but I can assure you there is nothing farther from the truth.  These days, I am just happy that I have a job.  Even if it is in retail, which is very, VERY evil mind you.

The next few months are going to be rather busy for me.  'Tis the holiday season.  And for any of you that know anything about retail, that means crazy crazy times ahead.  I will be lucky to make it out alive!

Anyway, I am sure most of you are sick of my excuses by now.  But I am back! And this time I am going to stay! 

So stay tuned for some interesting (hopefully) stuff about all things AWESOME!!!!!










1 comment:

  1. Welcome back and great to hear a job finally came a knocking.

    Been in Retail myself and know the pains of the holidays. Long hours, pissy customers and little pay.

    ReplyDelete